Looking for info about C-band reimbursement?

If you have questions about payments associated with C-band relocation, this is the site to check out. It has the info you need to know about signing up for reimbursements and how the reimbursement process works. You can also call the RPC Service at (301) 463-4676 or email [email protected].

C-Band Relocation Payment Clearinghouse