Fixed or Motorized with High Wind Option
We RMS test every panel with FARO laser tracker. Scroll down to watch a video of this procedure.
- Galvanized Pedestal Mount & Stiff Aluminum Back Structure
- High-Accuracy, Stretch Form Precision Reflector
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Sectional Panels for Ease of Shipping
- 125 Mph Wind Survival
- Various Feed Options; C-band, Ku-band, +
- Factory Assembled Hub & Mount Reduces Installation Time
- 140 Mph Survival with Optional High Wind Kit
- MultiBeam MultiFeed Option to View 2+ Satellites
- Motorized Feed Options Available
- Dual Axis Motorized King Post Available:
- Ideal for On Demand Satellite Programming, Inclined Orbit Tracking or Satellite Redundancy
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) trust this 7.5m Antenna as the primary GOES-WEST Receiving Antenna.